I may not be on my blog, but I'm on Instagram!

Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Beach House Mini Album

Hiya!
A friend of mine just became a Grandma!!  Her oldest daughter just gave birth to a beautiful baby girl. I'm so excited for her. I was invited to the baby shower but was out of town when it happened. But, that ended up being a good thing. I was able to use that extra time when I got back to make her an album.




She had asked for books as part of her gift so she could build a library for her child. Originally I thought I'd make a run to the closest book store to find some fun books. Then I remembered one of my son's most favorite book, which he still goes back to again and again, is an album I put together for him when he was small. It was a small album that had only a handful of pictures in it: parents, grandparents x2, and him. He looked at it over and over.

So, of course I needed to make her an album. This one will hold more than 70 pictures, but she comes from a pretty big family so I'm sure it will be no hardship to fill.  Hope you enjoy the video. I will upload the still pictures soon.

Hugs!
Thanks for stopping by for a visit.
Toodles.........

1 comment:

  1. Awesome work.Just wanted to drop a comment and say I am new to your blog and really like what I am reading.Thanks for the share

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!