I may not be on my blog, but I'm on Instagram!

Monday, February 27, 2017

St. Patrick's Treat with Video Tutorial

Hiya,
It's been a while. The holidays were busy. Then the FLU hit our house in a big way. (Meaning...we all got hit, but I got hit the hardest. Sick for days. bleh...) So glad that's over.

And then I decided maybe I ought to try something new on my blog. I got some equipment, some software, and over the course of several days, found some time.

Then, I filmed a quick tutorial. Filming was the easy part. Editing was a pain. I tried several different freebie softwares and apps that I found online. None did what I wanted them to do. I think I wasted a whole day just finding the right software. Anywho.... Here is my premier.  It's not Oscar worthy, but I think it does the job.

If you want to watch at YouTube, you can go here.

Let me know what you think. If I get a good response I'll do more. If not, well, you know...

I know it's only Monday, but I hope you're week is going well so far. Thanks for stopping by.
Toodles....

Supplies:
Shamrocks (DollarTree)
Cardstock (DCWV)
Adhesive: Glue (Scotch Quick Dry); Double-sided tape (Xpress It)

3 comments:

  1. It was very useful for me. Keep sharing such ideas in the future as well. This was actually what I was looking for, and I am glad to came here! Thanks for sharing the such information with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey keep posting such good and meaningful articles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Really great effort. Everyone must read this article. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!