I may not be on my blog, but I'm on Instagram!

Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Beachy / Islandy Vacation Mini Album

Hiya! 
Another mini album to share today. This one showcases some beautiful beachy papers. Would be great for someone that lives near a beach, or someone who is going or has been on an island getaway. 
The design is based on a My Sisters Scrapper envelope mini album tutorial I recently saw. Instead of using envelopes I used kraft cardstock. The album is 8"x6", includes fifteen 4 1/2"X6" pullouts, five 7"x5 1/2" pullouts, plus several more bifold pullouts and various sized tags.
Lots of photos to follow....

Sorry, Blogger app decided this pic needed to be turned on end. I can't seem to override it.
Once again Blogger app has taken control. So sorry.

That's it for today. Thanks again for visiting. Hope you have a wonderful day.

Tools:
Paper: kraft 12x12 and Beach House patterned paper (The Paper Studio), kraft 8 1/2"X11" (Recollections)
Misc: Vintage Phote ink (Ranger), metal latch (The Paper Studio), Matte Multi-Medium (Ranger), Scotch Quick Dry Adhesive (3M), Scor-Tape (1/4", 3/8", 1/2"), ATG tape (1/4"), hot glue, 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!