I may not be on my blog, but I'm on Instagram!

Monday, October 12, 2015

Rexburg Idaho Temple card

Hiya! 
The last couple months have been a bit of a blur. I can't believe my son is already finishing his Fall Break and returning back to school in a couple days. It's already mid-October?! Crazy!
Well, a couple months ago a friend of mine got married. I gifted her some small yet fun banners for part of her shower gift...





I had also made a Fourth of July banner but somehow didn't snap a picture before I gifted it. 😨
I also create the shower invites and wedding announcements, assisted with setting up for their reception, and where ever I was asked to help. All-total, it was six months of crafty preparation for her daughter's big day. The happy couple got married in the Gilbert Arizona LDS Temple. Typically I give a card that has the location on it of where they wed. But since I've known the bride for many years she already had something with the Gilbert Temple on it. So I asked her if she'd like something else. She requested the Rexburg Temple since she and her new hubby would be living near that temple for at least a few years. Thus, this card was created:


These dimensional creations are so fun. They are a challenge too, but I love that part of it!
Anyway, that's it for today. I plan to be posting a few other odds and ends that I haven't had a chance to post yet. Some are recent creations, others have been sitting on the shelf for a while. 


Thanks for visiting! Hope you have a terrific day!
Toddles.....

Tools
Cardstock: Gold Shimmer (PaperTreyInk), Black (Recollections), White (GeorgiaPacific)
Paper: Valentines (Recollections), St. Patrick's (Recollections), Halloween (K&Co)
Software: Adobe Illustrator, Silhouette Design Studio
Hardware: Silhouette Cameo, scissors, hot glue gun
Other: stardust gel pen (Sakura)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!