I may not be on my blog, but I'm on Instagram!

Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Baby girl album

This Hiya! 
Today I have a baby girl album to share with you. It's just like the baby boy album I recently shared but with girlie papers. Before I raced out of town on a week-long visit to visit my sister, I friend asked if I'd help her with a recipe book gift for a nephew that was getting married. She was so happy with it that she then asked if I could help her with a baby girl album for her neice who was having a baby shower this coming week. I don't know the girl so hopefully the surprise isn't spoiled since I'm posting the pics..... Anyway, enjoy! (Warning: picture heavy post!)

Outside front cover

Small pull-out bi-fold found in the front cover pocket

Inside front cover/first page

Small pull-out bi-fold from pocket on inside front cover. Flap on facing page opens to the right. The flaps are held in place by magnets.

Flap on first page opens, second flap opens showing pocket with pull-out tag.

Second page featuring small side flap with cut-apart attached.

Side flap flips open to reveal another cut-apart on the reverse. Flaps on page three open to reveal pocket with pull-out tag.

Page four also has a side flap featuring a cut-apart.

The side flap flips open to reveal another cut-apart on the reverse as well as a small pocket with a small bi-fold pull-out. Flaps on page five open to reveal pocket with pull-out tag.

Page six has a side flap featuring a cut-apart from the stack.

The side flap flips open to reveal another cut-apart on the reverse. Flaps on page seven open to reveal pocket with pull-out tag.

Page eight shows the last side flap featuring a cut-apart.

The side flap flips open to reveal another cut-apart on the reverse with a small pocket including a bi-fold pull-out. The back page, or the inside of the back cover, has a nice big pocket with a pull-out bi-fold. 

My friend was going to go to the store and find some charms to put on the hanging chain you can see there hanging get amongst the ribbons. It was kind of a last-minute decision to make the album. She found the DCWV paper pack at Michael's, but it wasn't until after I showed her the pics of the Chef Album I made a few weeks back that she wanted to add that little bit of something more on the outside also. I had the ribbon scraps and hardware to put the chain together, just not the charms to hang on the chain.

That's it. It turned out so very very cute! My friend wanted something completely unique for her neice'is shower gift. I think I delivered. 

Well, gotta run. Just a few more days until school starts again. My son has oodles of ideas to fill them up! 
Thanks for visiting. Have a terrific day!
Toddles...............

Tools
Paper: Preppy Princess (DCWV); grey card stock (Recollections)
Adhesive: 1/4" & 1/2" (Scor-Tape); 1/4" (ATG); glue (Scotch)
Misc: edger (EK Success); green ribbon (Martha Stewart); white sheer ribbon (stash); button brads (Recollections); other hardware (Tim Holtz); magnets

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!