I may not be on my blog, but I'm on Instagram!

Saturday, May 30, 2015

A little gift card

Hiya,
Just a quick post today. I used some scraps from the papers I made the Chef album with to create a small gift card to go with.

The card is 4-1/4"x4-1/2".  The little tag on the front was created to be reminiscent of a recipe card, but kind of resembles a squatty-canning jar too. 

And here's the inside. I forgot I had these little fork, knife spoon stamps! They were the perfect compliment for the inside of the card. I stamped them using Vintage Photo ink, which I first stamped on a scrap then used the residual ink to stamp my card with. 

That's it for today! Thanks for visiting.
Toddles.......

Tools:
Paper: Olivia's Sweet Shop (The Paper Studio); black card (Redollections); white card (Georgia Pacific)
Ink: Vintage Photo (Ranger)
Stamps: Say It Loud (WaltzingMouse Stamps); Chairs and Chandelier (Recollections)
Tools: Corner Chomper (WeRMemoryMakers); Silhouette and Silhouette Design Studio
Font: Pharmacy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!