I may not be on my blog, but I'm on Instagram!

Saturday, May 30, 2015

A Guy-Style Good Times Album

Hiya! 
Happy National Scrapbook Day! I didn't do any scrapping of my own pics, but I do have another new album ...scrapbook... That I created! Yup! That's three books in less than two weeks. Not bad, huh? Ok. Ok.  I'm done patting myself on the back. On to the pics:















This one will also be donated to the golf fundraiser auction. I don't know what it will be paired with but I'm sure we can find something to put it together with. 

Hope you're having a crafty day!
Thanks for stopping by.
Toddles.....


Tools
Paper:  kraft card stock (Paper Studio, Recollections); patterned (DCWV The Guy Stack)
Ink: Vintage Photo (Ranger)
Adhesive: 1/4" and 1/2" Scor-Tape, ATG
Magnets: Basic Grey


1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!