I may not be on my blog, but I'm on Instagram!

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Adventure Album

Hiya!

I'm trying out the Blogger app on my tablet to see if maybe it will help me post more often. 

So far, I'm not liking that I can't edit pics within the app when I add them to a post. So I will apologize now for all the extra space around the pics.  

On the upside, you are seeing a new album I made for an upcoming charity auction. It's going to be packaged together with a cruise that was donated. 














That's it!
Size is 5 -1/2" x 7 - 1/2".  Nine pull tags total, five flip-up pocket pages plus inside the covers for a total of 12 pages. All of the tags and pages can hold a 4"x6" standard size photo.

Thanks for stopping by!
Toddles.........

Tools
Papers: black card stock (Recollections); patterned (Paper Studio)
Adhesives: Scor-Tape (1/2" and 1/4"); ATG 
Ink: Vintage Photo (Ranger)
Magnets: 5/8" (Basic Grey)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!