I may not be on my blog, but I'm on Instagram!

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

A Day At the Beach Album

Hiya!

I've got another album to share with you. This one is also going to be donated to the charity auction. It will be paired up with a Hawaiian vacation. 
















I added a bi-fold pull-tag in the cover's front pocket after I took the picture of the cover.

You may have noticed that these donation albums are quite simple... not a lot of extra bits and bobs, cutouts and dangly doodads, ribbons and bows.... because while there are more than a handful of women at this event most of those that stay for the dinner and auction are men. 

That's it for tonight! I have one more album to share. Watch for it in a couple days. Tomorrow is all about Little League Baseball. 😀⚾️

Thanks for stopping by.
Toodles.....


Tools
Paper: black card stock (Recollections); patterned (The Paper Studio)
Ink: Vintage Photo (Ranger)
Adhesive: Scor-Tape (1/2" and 1/4"); ATG 
Magnets: 5/8" (Basic Grey)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!