I may not be on my blog, but I'm on Instagram!

Thursday, November 6, 2014

New Family album

Hiya!
It's been forever since I've posted anything on my blog. But I didn't want to overwhelm Instagram with 15 pictures. I created an album for a friend of mine who is having a baby shower next week. She's having her first baby. A little girl. (Aaaaw!) I selected papers that matched her home instead of the typical pink baby girl papers. That way she can use it as a family album and not just a baby girl album.












The papers are fairly masculine in style, and kind of heavy. So I added just a touch of lace here and there using a Martha Stewart punch. Not too much since a picture of Dad may be put in the album.

Pattern to make book came from Paper Phenomenon - All OccasionsMini. I altered it to 5x7 size.
Papers came from Hobby Lobby: The Paper Studio - Ninth Street

Have a great day!
Toodles.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!