I may not be on my blog, but I'm on Instagram!

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Get some of your money back

Hiya!
I don't know about you, but I have already started doing a bit of my holiday shopping. Much of what I purchase I buy online. If you're interested in a way to get some of that money that you spend on the stuff you buy online back, you gotta check these two sites out:

EBATES
BIG CRUMBS

Both sites offer rebates back when you visit their site first, then follow their link to the site where you want to buy your items. Many times I will fill up my shopping cart first (because I forget) and right before I finalize the checkout process I double check the two sites to see who has the best rebate.

Ebates sends me a check each quarter. Big Crumbs deposits my rebates directly to my PayPal account.

I don't shop a LOT but I am finding that I am shopping more and more online. The rebates aren't huge but they do add up. If nothing else, they reimburse some of the shipping costs. So, I think it's worth it.

I'd love if you would use my links in this post. I get a referral "bonus."

Thanks for stopping bye! Happy shopping!
Toodles........


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!