I may not be on my blog, but I'm on Instagram!

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Voyager Organizer

Hiya!
Contrary to what my blog may say I have been busy, busy, busy. Swimming and summer movies with my son, preparing for family coming to visit, staying cool in the Arizona heat, recovering from random summer flu bug, ..... So much fun to have, so little time to blog.
I've got a fantastic project to show you today. When Kathy of Paper Phenomenon shared her Voyager Organizer a few weeks ago I knew I had to make one.
How cool is this??!!!  Isn't it fab? Kathy's original design has doors that close over the divided top section but I knew that I once I filled this beauty up it would all be spilling out of the top. So, I opted to leave the doors off.
 Don't you just love it?! Forgive me for geeking out over it. I am kind of a dork when it comes to fabulous office supplies and organizers. {don't judge} Check out Kathy's website to learn how you to can make one of these ... or maybe you would be interested in one of her creative album designs. Really,... it's worth your time.

That's it for today. Hope you are having a terrific summer.
Toodles....

3 comments:

  1. I just thought you may not know that Kathy's website is private and only accessable to people she has invited so we can't see her project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for letting me know Burning Rubber. It looks as if Kathy has moved from her blogspot site to a dot-com site. I've updated the links. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. First time to view. Im instantly drawn to it..this is a great work...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!