I may not be on my blog, but I'm on Instagram!

Monday, July 8, 2013

Pedal Pusher ... baby gift

Hiya,
I have had a lot of fun playing with my new stamp set: PaperTreyInk's Pedal Pusher. Here is the first card I've made using the set... (ink: PTI - Smokey Shadow; Recollections - Horizon; StudioG - yellow)
The cute little bear comes from WaltzingMouse's Half Pint Heroes Additions. (ink: Memento - Black; colored with Copics)
The plaid pattern also came from WaltzingMouse: Gingham & Co. (ink: PTI - Smokey Shadow)
I created the sentiment on my computer and printed it directly onto the card stock after I stamped the plaid pattern onto it.
The colors were inspired by the clothes I found for the baby. While I wasn't able to make the gift, I was happy I had time to make a cut file for the bicycle and wheels so that I could layer the stamped image onto the card.

Hope you're having a great day! Thanks for visiting.
Toodles....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!