I may not be on my blog, but I'm on Instagram!

Monday, May 27, 2013

Grad Album 2013

Hiya!
A friend of mine has a daughter that is graduating from high school. I helped her put together the picture collage that was sent out to her family and friends with her announcement. She even presented me with one along with an after-graduation-party invite. I was so touched, I made her a little gift...
I used Kathy's All Occasions mini album idea but cut it down by a couple pages since I knew I didn't have enough time to make the whole thing. (When all was said and done I made 6 full and 3 mini pages instead of the 8 full and 3 mini pages in the original album tutorial.)
I also added some fun personalized charms to hang on the cover. And there are lots of pockets and pull-out tags/mats to add pictures and journaling to. Feel free to scroll through the pictures below.






I LOVE how it turned out... very bright and colorful. with plenty of spaces to add her memories. Her mom has already emailed me to tell me how much she loves it too. {which makes me smile!}

Thanks for visiting.
Toodles....

1 comment:

  1. Wow...this is fabulous Jen. It's all ready to add in your daughters photos and memory. Love the personalized embellishments you added. It is the perfect graduation gift.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!