I may not be on my blog, but I'm on Instagram!

Thursday, February 14, 2013

A Lovely Treat

Hiya!
How is your Valentine's Day going? Well I hope. Hubby got me some flowers yesterday and is taking me out to lunch in a little bit. Then I'm off to my son's school to help with his class's Valentine's party. Fun times!
I wanted to share this cute-Cute-CUTE idea from Brenda at Qbee's Quest. This little darling cardstock heart holds six chocolate Kisses. Isn't it great?  It's a terrific way to deliver a sweet treat to anyone this Valentine's Day.
I used a WMS Off-Beat Backgrounds stamp to give the plain red card stock some additional interest. Easy Peasy! And well received. :)

They come together so quickly that if you were scrambling to put together a little treat for someone special today this would be perfect! Just pop over to Brenda's site for the instruction. I used glue instead of the double-sided tape, but other than that (and the stamping) I just followed her step-by-step pictorial instructions.

Hope you're having a wonderful day. Thanks for visiting.
Toodles.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!