I may not be on my blog, but I'm on Instagram!

Monday, December 24, 2012

Winter Wedding

Hiya!
Happy Christmas Eve! 
We had a wedding over the weekend. Regrettably, we couldn't attend as it was in another state but we can't wait to see the happy couple here in a couple weeks when they have their local reception.
 As part of their gift I created an ornament for them. The building on the front is the place they got married: the San Diego temple.
 And then on the back I wrote the couple's names and the date they wed.
 Of course, since it's Christmas time I sprinkled in a few holly and berries.
I won't be there when they open it but I hope they like it. It may not be their first ornament but I hope it will be treasured just the same.
Hope you're having a terrific day! Thanks for visiting.
Toodles......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!