I may not be on my blog, but I'm on Instagram!

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Winter Wedding... the card

Hiya...
First off, I need to send big Birthday Wishes to my sweet niece Caitlin! Happy birthday cute girl!
Next.... Remember the poinsettia cards I shared a couple days ago? Well, I liked them so much, I made it again. But this time I made it for a couple that got married the weekend before Christmas.
 I added just a hint of color around the edge of the white leaves/petals. It's hard to see, but it's there.
 I also added the shimmer around the edges of the leaves like I did with the red poinsettia cards.
The pictures do not do justice ... it really is quite pretty in person. I think it makes a nice companion piece to the San Diego temple ornament that I shared last week. 

That's it for today. I have family in town so you may not hear from me for a few days. Hope you're having a great day! Thanks for visiting.
Toodles.......
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!