I may not be on my blog, but I'm on Instagram!

Monday, December 10, 2012

Sweet Treat

Hiya!
I have a quick little share for you today.  Fun. Easy. And festive.

I found the cute little jar at Hobby Lobby for 50% (I think it cost $1.25) and filled it with some holiday M&Ms.... the minty ones. Have you tried them? They're tasty! I just discovered them. Definitely a new holiday favorite for me. 
I wrapped the jar's lid with some green and white bakers twine and then tied on the fun ornament tag that I created. The tag was printed on white card stock and I colored it with Copics and a Liquid Gold paint pen. Then to give it some shine I added a layer of ModPodge Dimensional glaze.

Little gifties like this are so fun. Easy to change up for any holiday or occasion.
Hope you're having a terrific day. Thanks for visiting!
Toodles.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!