I may not be on my blog, but I'm on Instagram!

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Merry Christmas Nicholas

Hiya,
I received a request from a reader in Arkansas. She was hoping I could help her with a gift for her son. He loves archery and playing the trumpet. And his favorite colors are red and black. Here's what I came up with...
 I wasn't able to locate archery or trumpet themed papers so I made my own. They printed out beautifully.
Here's a picture of how I finished the back cover. The target in the corner is layered circles. I Modpodged both the front and back covers to give it some protection from scratches.
 Here's a close up of the name panel. I added some stitching in black and some brass brads. I kept it nice and simple. No fluff or glitter or swirls... perfect for a young man. 
That's it for me today. Hope you have a fantastic day.
Thanks for visiting.
Toodles........

1 comment:

  1. What a great blogger to do this...and what a great idea to make your own archery circles!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!