I may not be on my blog, but I'm on Instagram!

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas Gift Cards

Hiya!
Merry Christmas! I hope you're all having a splendid day. I needed to make a few more gift card holders for some family members. Some time ago I purchased the Big Blooms - Poinsettia set from Waltzing Mouse Stamps and decided it was time to break it out and put it to good use.
I colored the poinsettia with my Copic markers.
And added a bit of shimmer using a Stardust pen.
Here's a view showing the dimension.
I liked it so much I made two.
I don't know why I waited so long to ink that gorgeous stamp up. I definitely think I'll be using it for a future Christmas card.
I hope you all have blessed Christmas day. Thank you for visiting.
Toodles.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!