I may not be on my blog, but I'm on Instagram!

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

2012 Christmas cards

Hiya!
Remember how I previously mentioned that I was getting Christmas To-Dos done earlier than expected this year? Well, today I get to officially check Christmas cards off my list! Woohoo!
Every year I make 50 cards to send to my family members scattered about the globe. I had been completely uninspired until I saw Tosh's card back in August. Thinking back, I don't remember it being August when I saw it because I thought maybe it was only last week. Time has seriously been moving fast in my realm. Anywhooo...
The leaf and berry stamp are included in the Bright Season set, but the little star came from Halloween Party. Claire also provides the cutting templates for the lantern, leaf and berry for those with electronic cutting machines.

Thanks to Tosh for the inspiration and for Claire and WaltzingMouseStamps for creating the lovely Bright Season stamp set!
I hope you're having a wonderful December. Thanks for visiting.
Toodles.......

3 comments:

  1. Go you! Thats a big one to check off the list- the cards look great - lots of details that I love especially that bow and the fancy scrollwork along the top!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! These are gorgeous! And you made several!!!! Great job! Thanks for sharing this with us at WMSC! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!