I may not be on my blog, but I'm on Instagram!

Monday, November 19, 2012

Rice Krispy Hugs

Hiya!
Just popping in with a quick and easy "thinking of you" idea to share. I don't know who originated the idea but I recently saw it on again Pinterest and thought I'd use the idea.

I used a funnel to get the conical shape. Once the rice krispy treat base was solidified, I used additional treat to build out the base to give the cone a more Hershey kiss shape. I then wrapped the treat with aluminum foil, shiny side out. I created a couple little banners using my computer, hand cut them out, and glued them to a toothpick with the point trimmed off. I slipped the toothpick into the top of the crimped foil and called it done.
Thank you to those who share their ideas online and inspire the rest of us. Sometimes when I need to share a quick treat and I can't think of what to do, I love having the resource of the internet to help me get beyond my creative block. So, Thank You!! Thank you!! Thank You!!
Have a terrific day! Thanks for visiting.
Toodles.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!