I may not be on my blog, but I'm on Instagram!

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Fall Wedding

Hiya!
Long time no blog, huh? I've been busy, busy, busy. Creating lots of different things. Trying out plenty of new recipes. Just haven't had a chance to take pics and post. I created a card for some friends that are getting married this weekend. We were invited to attend, but it is out of state and I couldn't justify pulling my son from school so soon after returning from a two week fall Break.

 The couple are getting married in Salt Lake City so I used a picture of the temple to decorate the front of the card.
It's hard to capture the shimmer that I added to the picture... you can almost see the sparkle if I used my cell phone camera instead of my regular camera.

Hope your having a terrific week so far. I'll be back to share some more projects soon....
Thanks for visiting.
Toodles....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!