I may not be on my blog, but I'm on Instagram!

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Foreverness

Hiya!
We had a wedding this weekend. It was out of state. Couldn't travel to it but it still occurred. So, once again I needed to send a gift card in our absence.
 I trimmed out the pocket using the same MS Punch that I used on the front of the card.
It's a bit hard to tell but I used old book pages to create a pleaed layert on the front of the card and a bit of iridescent glitter glue on the flowers and  picture of the temple. I attempted to get a picture showing the shimmer....
The temple pic was embossed and cut out using Spellbinders die as well as it's PTI gold cardstock layer. The tag was stamped using the "foreverness" stamp from WMS-Say It Loud set. "celebrate" also comes from the same stamp set. The flowers all came from the WMS-Poinsettia set. They were first stamped using PTI-Fresh Snow ink then the gray layer was added using PTI-Smokey Shadow. I think it coordinated perfectly with the PTI-Silver cardstock.

When I showed hubby, he said, "I think it's the prettiest one yet." {Whoa! Usually he just says, "that's nice" or "it's fine." Definitely did something right, huh?}

Well, hope are having a terrific weekend.
Thanks for stopping by.
Toodles.......

3 comments:

  1. That's a really pretty and delicate card....love your colour combination too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!