I may not be on my blog, but I'm on Instagram!

Monday, October 15, 2012

Cicely S'mores Kit

Hiya!
For my "sister" gift this month, I made my friend a S'mores Kit.
 To make the box, I used Silvey's Mini bag Tutorial. I had to adjust the measurements a bit because the chocolate bar measured nearly six inches long and her box would have only allowed for four and a half.
I colored Cicely {WMS-Cicely at Halloween} using some copic markers that matched the paper I used to decorate the bag. The papers came from the K&Co Halloween stack from 2011 {I think}.
Inside a tucked a Hershey chocolate bar, some graham crackers and a row of ghost Peeps inside a food-safe plastic bag tied with a bit of ribbon. The excess on the sides was folded back. The excess on top was just cut off after I tied the ribbon into place.
Then, I just used a bit of double-sided tape at the corners to hold it closed. Easy peasy!!
Special thanks to Silvey for sharing her fold-and-score bag. I saw it when a friend of mine pinned it on Pinterest. It was just the inspiration I needed to putting this little treat together.
Thanks for taking a peek at my blog today. Hope you have a terrific day.
Toodles.........

11 comments:

  1. This is such a fantastic little gift. Love your colouring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute idea for a Halloween Smores kit...love those little ghosts and you made such a cute little bag to present it in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun treat bag, nice and large! Love the web ribbon. Cicely looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a super darling little treat container! Cicely looks so stylin'!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Och this is a gem!! Love this idea and you put it together beautifully Jen, Gorgeous work! Thank you so much for playing along with us at WMS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh LOVE how you colored Cicely! This is such an awesome design for a treat holder, Jen! The little marshmallow ghosties are perfect for the inside. Loving those fun and colorful Halloween papers and the fun "bony" letters :)!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun project and I love your treat bag! Great coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  8. EEK - ghost peeps...those are adorable, and your smores kit is a wonderful idea. This set if a fantastic choice for this cute little gift. Great job.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!