I may not be on my blog, but I'm on Instagram!

Monday, September 3, 2012

When Life Hands You Lemons...

Hiya!
Just popping in for a quick post today. I tried some lemon cake balls this last week. OH! They were so yummy!

And they made the perfect gift for my church friends. This month's message was about service. Part of the message was a reminder that whether you believe in Blessings or Luck or Karma, good things come to us when we forget about ourselves and do things for others.
I have to admit, I'm human. Thus, human nature comes naturally. Sometimes I don't understand why I'm going through some of the challenges life is handing me. That's why I thought the tags I made fit perfectly with the gift....They read, "When life hands you lemons maybe it's so you can make lemon cakeballs for your friends."
Even thought it may not be convenient or something I want to do, it works every time. When I put others needs ahead of my own, my own problems don't seem to be so awful. Divine perspective is a wonderful thing.

Thanks for stopping by. Hope you have a wonderful day!
Toodles......

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!