I may not be on my blog, but I'm on Instagram!

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Hello friend...

Hiya!
I know I've mentioned it before about working with the teen aged girls at church. We as the leaders put together a little "sisters" activity/project so that the girls can get to know one another. Kind of along the idea of Secret Santa except it's not Christmas and it's not a secret. {wink}
The leaders are also involved so we too can get to know the girls. The idea isn't to spend money, but to find a way to let your "sister" know that you are thinking of them. The young lady whose name I drew from the hat for this month currently is not eating sweets but loves spearmint gum. So, I colored up a stamped image with some Copics and turned it into a hang-tag which I attached via a rubber band. I personalized it with a hand-written note on the back.

I think all total it cost a couple dollars and change for the gum and just my time and some scraps from my stash to create the little gift.

Hope you're having a great day!
Toodles.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!