I may not be on my blog, but I'm on Instagram!

Monday, July 23, 2012

Sweet Adelyn

Hiya!
A friend of mine was throwing a baby shower for her daughter this last weekend. When I asked if she had a gift registry so I could get a little something I was invited to attend. There wasn't much on her registry so I ended up purchasing a gift card so that she could purchase diapers or other necessities at a later date. And of course, I couldn't leave it at that...
 I whipped up a cute little banner for the baby's room.
 I used the baby girl clothes from the New Arrival cartridge
 Since the shirt and panties are separate pieces both on the standard layer and the shadow layers I used DesignStudio to weld the pieces together to make the Shadow layer a single piece. I also used DesignStudio to hide the flower cut out features on the shirt and on the larger flower that I cut out to layer on the shirt. The letters were all cut using Pooh Font.
Next, I scored and folded strips of paper to create coordinating skirts for each baby dress.
I clipped them all to some grey gross grain ribbon and I was done. Turned out so cute. And it was happily received. :)

Hope you have a great day! Thanks for visiting.
Toodles......

1 comment:

  1. This is adorable beyond words. What a great banner, and I'm sure that her momma will be so thrilled at the effort to went to so her shower could be so special. The little pleated skirts are so very sweet! Awesome job.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!