I may not be on my blog, but I'm on Instagram!

Monday, June 25, 2012

A Sweet Treat For You

Hiya!
Happy Monday! Put together a quick little treat for a friend today.

Took my color inspiration from the PTI Blog Hop Challenge. Then grabbed my From the Kitchen Cricut cartridge since the treat was something I made in my kitchen. (I know, it's a stretch.)

I was limited to 8 1/2x11 cardstock for the box so the box is small ... just 2x3x2 not including the hanging hook. I needed to add the hanging hook because I new I would be leaving it on her door. Overall, I think it turned out cute! And the homemade caramels are yummy too. :)
Hope your Monday is turning out better than you expected. Thanks for visiting.
Toodles......

Details:
Cricut Expression, DesignStudio software, From My Kitchen cartridge (ProvoCraft)
Cardstock: White (GeorgiaPacific), Harvest Gold and Kraft (PTI)
Decorative Paper: Sweet Stack (DCWV)
Stamp: Sweet Love (PTI)
Ink: New Leaf (PTI)
Marker: Napoli Yellow (Copic)
Other: Ecru lace ribbon, green baker's twine

4 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!