I may not be on my blog, but I'm on Instagram!

Monday, June 11, 2012

Celebrate

Hiya,
I have another wedding card today. I've had these stamps for a while but not had the chance to ink them up.  I used a MojoMonday sketch for inspiration.
 And I included a slot for a gift card.

I love all the different textures and details..

Hope you're having a terrific day. Thanks for stopping by for a visit.
Toodles.......


FYI....
Stamp: Say It Loud(WaltzingMouse); Moroccan Casbah (Stampendous)
Cardstock: Kraft (Recollections); Red (DCWV); White (Georgia Pacific)
Ink: Black (Versafine), Cranberry (Colorbox); Crumb Cake (StampinUp!); Snow (PaperTreyInk)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jen. You make a lot of great stuff :-) A few days ago I made a donation and I would love to have the bikini cut file. joanfdf @ mail.dk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!