I may not be on my blog, but I'm on Instagram!

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Birthday Boy

Hiya!
I have a nephew who is turning 4yrs old next week. He won't care two bits about the card but it certainly gave me a great excuse to get a bit crafty this afternoon.
 The WMS Half Pint Heroes set is so  perfect for making boy cards. I love it! The papers from DCWV Fun in the Sun Summer Mat Stack provided the color palette....
... and the WMS Sketch Challenge for the week provided the inspiration for the layout.

I colored the stamped images with a handful of Copics ((R46, Y19, B00, E00, RV95, T1).
And here's a peek at the inside...
I used WMS Say It Loud on the inside. It looks good enough to be a card all by itself I think.
Now, I need to go find some fun little gift to go with it. HA!

Hope you all have a terrific weekend! Thank you for visiting.
Toodles....

6 comments:

  1. A very fun b'day card Jen! love the banners streaming behind the car and even onto the inside of the card! great design! Thanks for playing with the WMS sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super creative, and oh so cute!! Love the banners!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable!! I love your take on the sketch and those little pennants from the car are so fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How CUTE!!! You did such an awesome job with the sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how adorable Jen! Love the little red WM car and the sweet pennant! Thanks for joining along with the WMSC :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So very cute.... he will love this card even if it is a bit later on.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!