I may not be on my blog, but I'm on Instagram!

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Teacher Appreciation 2012

Hiya!
This week has been all about preparing gifts to give to my son's teacher for Teacher Appreciation Week. Yup, a whole week of gifts. Monday was pencils and erasers. Tuesday was paper. Wednesday was crayons, markers and colored pencils. Thursday was glue and glue sticks. And Friday was a special gift from the child. 
 I forgot to take pics of how we packaged the gifts each day. And the colored pencils and crayons went to school the day after I took the pic above.
 Friday's gift will include these fun decorated paper clips,...
 A personalized pair of scissors (the teacher's favorite color is purple), ...
And a personalized bottle of hand sanitizer. I don't know any teacher that can have enough of these in her classroom. Sadly, the acetate went behind the pump tube when I stuck it in the bottle so it was difficult to get a good picture of it. It's much easier to see it in person. The stamps are from PTI and WMS.

Hope you're having a great week. Thanks for visiting!
Toodles......


2 comments:

  1. You're so thoughtful! I bet the teacher loved it all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What wonderful ideas for teacher! He/She must have been surprised when there were more each day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!