I may not be on my blog, but I'm on Instagram!

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Love, Watch Over, Strengthen

Hiya!
I'm a little late posting my gift idea for my church friends from April. The message talked of how we can love, watch over and strengthen one another.

I decided to paint some terracotta pots and fill them with some bright flowers

Then I printed the message out, die-cut them, inked them a bit, and connected them together. I sandwiched some toothpicks between the message and a base layer so that I could turn the message into a plant stake.

The front card is smaller than the back one. They are connected with a jump ring so that there is a bit of swing / movement to it. Then I tied a bit of ribbon to cover the ring.
That's it. Easy peasy! And happily received. :) 

Thanks for stopping by.
Toodles.....

2 comments:

  1. You always have such cute things to give your ladies. This is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely idea! Your pots are so colorful with the bright colors and the dots - I'm sure the receivers appreciated these thoughtful gifts!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!