I may not be on my blog, but I'm on Instagram!

Monday, May 14, 2012

Leather and beads

Hiya!
Sometimes, learning something new can be fun, right? I found a really cool tutorial at Beads and Things on making a leather wrapped bracelet. So I gave it a try.

I picked up all the items at Michael's. The bead strands were on sale 50% off! which made the entire bracelet fairly inexpensive.

And, now I have a fun new summer-into-fall accessory.
Hope you're having a great day. Thanks for visiting.
Toodles.....

3 comments:

  1. Cute! Can you link the tutorial?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure, Kat! Sorry for the oversight. Here is the link: http://www.rings-things.com/blog/2011/03/08/how-to-make-wrapped-leather-bracelets/#.T7PQicX4KP8

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful bracelet. I love Michaels for their beads and I have trays and trays.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!