I may not be on my blog, but I'm on Instagram!

Friday, May 18, 2012

Another Weekend... Another Wedding!

Hiya!
The eldest daughter of some friends of ours got married! She was so beautiful. We've known her since she was about 10 yrs old. Now, just seeing her all grown up and doing successfully at school and now getting married...  It makes me happy to be associated with such good people.

They married in the Mesa Temple. Once again, I made a card to commemorate the event.

The inside has a pocket which holds a gift card for them. I hand wrote the sentiment using a white gel pen on the inside. The bow was tied inside the card using some seam binding so it's very soft and folded (smashed) flat with little difficulty.

Hope you are having a wonderful day. Thanks for visiting.
Toodles.....

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!