I may not be on my blog, but I'm on Instagram!

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Robot Thank Yous

Hiya!
Hope you're week is off to a great start. Yesterday was all about my little boy's birthday. First cupcakes for his class and then a handful of friends and his cousins for a wee birthday bash. So, of course being the terrible mom that I am, I'm making my son write thank you notes. (Mwah ha ha ha!)
 I found the cute little robot stamp at Stampin Bella. His name is GigaWatt. The sentiments that came with the set didn't fit with what I needed so I just wrote in Thank you by hand.
I colored the robots using some Copics that I had that matched the papers I chose. Instead of ribbon I used some silver tone wire to tie in the metal from the screw head brad.

Ooops.. forgot to include the T-1 gray, which I also used, in the picture above.

The papers came from a DCWV mat stack called Fun in the Sun Summer stack.

Well, time to run. Have a fantastic week! Thanks for stopping by.
Toodles......

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!