I may not be on my blog, but I'm on Instagram!

Monday, April 9, 2012

Celebrate

Hiya!
Happy Monday! Made a little card from acetate today.

Stamped the background using the large plaid background stamp from the WMS set Gingham & Co.
"Celebrate" came from the WMS stamp set Say It Loud
I hand cut the grass and the banner pieces. I used my tiny hole punch from Fiskars (purple handles) to pop the holes in each pennant piece and also at each side of the acetate card so I could string the banner across.

Papers are all DCWV scraps. The green floral I think came from the Glitter stack and the banner and interior of the card came from the Spring Mat stack from a couple years ago.

Thanks for visiting. Have a wonderful day!
Toodles.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!