I may not be on my blog, but I'm on Instagram!

Monday, February 13, 2012

More Happy Hearts

Hiya!
Remember my heart garland/banner from the other day?  Well, as it turns out I had plenty more hearts and enough clothes pins to make another garland.
Instead of clipping both sides of the hearts to the line, I clipped only one side so that the hearts hang sideways, which I think gave it a bit more whimsy.  I used some small Command wall hooks on the top, inside lip of the molding on my entertainment center to hang the garland.
My son will be so excited when he get's home from school this afternoon. I had enough to go the full length of the cabinet very easily. I may have to start collecting green papers so I can do some shamrocks for next month. 

Thanks for visiting me today. Hope you have a wonderful day!
Toodles........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!