I may not be on my blog, but I'm on Instagram!

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Hugs-n-Kisses Heart Box

Hiya!
I've got another fun Valentine's treat to show you today. :)
It has been a while since I created a box. I made this box a couple weeks ago but I've been so busy I wasn't able to share it until now.
I took my circle box and reconfigured it to work with the heart shape from Wild Card. It worked out wonderfully.
Then I covered it with some fun papers that I found at Michael's and spritzed some white seam binding with some water and scrunched it to create the crinkled ribbon.
I was able to fill my box with a couple handfuls of the Hershey' Kisses Hugs, raspberry flavor. Mmmm.
I hope you're having a wonderful Valentine's Day with your loved ones. Thanks for visiting!
Toodles.......

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Jen!!! I've been MIA for a bit and I've missed you lots!!! I'll be back later to browse your fab projects I've missed but I'm still working at touching base with everyone!

    Have to say I love this box; great job as always!

    Hugs, my friend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!