I may not be on my blog, but I'm on Instagram!

Monday, January 16, 2012

You've Got Mail revisited

Hiya,
I know it's been a few days since I've posted.  Busy busy busy.... Sometimes the ol'blog slips to the bottom of my to do list. But I have something fun to share with you. I made a new friend out on the web: Rachel at Scrappin and Happy. (Hiya girl!) She asked if I'd mind if she made a video using one of my .cut files. I gave my A-OK and here is the result. An adorable 3-D mailbox!  If you have difficulty seeing the video below, you can see her video HERE.



Thanks Rachel!  Stop by and check out her blog when you get a chance. You can find her HERE
You can see my original post about the mailbox HERE




And thanks to you, Reader, for stopping by. Hope you have a wonderful day!
Toodles........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!