I may not be on my blog, but I'm on Instagram!

Friday, January 6, 2012

Pinky K journal

Hiya!
And Happy Friday! Today I'm sharing the final journal creation from my 2011 project.


This young lady is all about pink. Every time I see her she is wearing pink whether it's  a shirt, skirt, pants, dress, her pink crocs or a combination of all of the above.  She also loves hearts and stars and flowers.  Well, I wasn't able to work the stars into this pink concoction but along with the glitter on one of the papers I used, I added a bit of Stardust penmanship around some of the edges so there's plenty of sparkle.

I also found this darling pattern to crochet a heart which I added to the journal cover too. (more on that next week...) To make sure that the yarn didn't release from the adhesive and fall off, I stitched the heart using thread to the photo mat behind it and then hot glued in place. I also hot glued the photo mat down as well so that there is that extra bit of security too.

Well, that's it. I hope you've enjoyed seeing them. I didn't go back and count but I think I created around 20 of these personalized journals since last June. Phew! I'm glad they are done but I'm also sad. It was a wonderful challenge to keep me crafting. I'm on the hunt for a new challenge ......

Enjoy your weekend! Thanks for stopping by.
Toodles......

1 comment:

  1. One simply cannot beat anything pink. It rocks. So does this darling pink journal.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!