I may not be on my blog, but I'm on Instagram!

Monday, January 9, 2012

Crochet hearts

Hiya!
Remember the heart from the K journal?  I told you I'd return with more information on how I made the little beauty.


The pattern was created by a creative blogger by the name of Julie K.  I found her by way of Pinterest (yeah... that wonderful mecca of knowledge....)

I tried my hand and making the two different sizes and decided on the smallest one for the journal. I'm not sure why but my center hole keeps turning out lopsided. The heart is nice and balanced but if you analyze the center you can see it's a bit wonky.

Still cute though. And fit nicely on K's journal.

There you have it. Time to start whipping these bad-boys out in time to make a million Valentine's, right?  Well, not me, but you can take this gift and do with it what you will.
Thanks for stopping by. Make it a great day!
Toodles......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!