I may not be on my blog, but I'm on Instagram!

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Catty C journal

Hiya!
With the crazy week after Christmas I had, I missed posting my last two journals! So my next couple posts will be showcasing those journals.
I'm so pleased with how this turned out. I was really nervous about it, to tell you the truth. The young lady that received this journal told me she loved forest green and cats. I love green too, but I had to double-check the cat theme with her mom.  Her mom assured me that she absolutely loves her kitty and that even though she is a girly-girl, she is a cat/animal lover first. So, I pulled a trio of cat silhouettes from the A Child's Year cart and made it work.  You can't really see it, but the peach background paper is all glittery and there is a bit of Stardust pen accents all around the layers.

OK... That's it for me today. I have family in town so I had to make this post short-n-sweet.
Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day!
Toodles.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!