I may not be on my blog, but I'm on Instagram!

Friday, December 16, 2011

Wedding gift wrapping

Hiya!
Happy Friday! I decided to put together another paper bag wrapped gift.

I used a quote from F. Burton Howard about how to keep marriage special. Definitely perfect for a wedding gift, right?
And now it's all packaged up and shipped off to the excited couple. We really wanted to be able to go back and see them married. We've known the groom since he was 10 years old.... when he and his younger brother had their own little business. They didn't do a lemonade stand like other kids. No, the younger brother  used to charge the girls at school $1 for a chance to kiss the older one. HA!  {Yes! They really did that. LOL}

Ok.... off to spread more merriment! Have a wonderful weekend.
Toodles........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!