I may not be on my blog, but I'm on Instagram!

Friday, December 9, 2011

Super S journal

Hiya!
Happy Friday! Another week closer to Christmas...
I have another journal for you today. I know... You're shocked. {Sorry... almost done. Promise}
The young lady that will receive this journal loves red and spots, but not polka dots. (Yes, that is exactly what she said.) So.... I just left the the whole spots/dots thing alone and did something kinda cool and classy like her. I used some dimensional glaze to create the studs around the "S" and also to accent the scallop circle.
She will receive her journal on Sunday. I sure hope she likes it. (I'm fairly certain she has no idea that I have a blog. Fingers crossed that I'm right.)
We are putting the Christmas tree up this weekend. I suppose we're a bit behind the rest of our friends and neighbors, but better late than never, right?
Thanks for stopping by for a visit. Have a great day and a wonderful weekend!
Toodles........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!