I may not be on my blog, but I'm on Instagram!

Monday, December 26, 2011

A Shoe for Every Occassion

Hiya!
How was your Christmas?! We had a wonderful weekend. We spent some of it with extended family and the rest with just our small family.
Today I'm sharing #3 on my count-down of journals. I can't believe I have just two more to make.

The young lady that is receiving this journal loves shoes. And not in just a she-has-a-few-pairs type of adoration either.

Her mom found me the decorative paper with the shoes on it. I used cardstock and papers from my stash that coordinated with it.
I'll find out in a few days if she likes it.
Thanks again for stopping by. Have a wonderful day.
Toodles........

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Jen! Glad to hear you enjoyed your holiday! We too had a wonderful Christmas!

    Love your beautiful journal!

    Hugs, my friend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!