I may not be on my blog, but I'm on Instagram!

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Nauvoo Temple card

Hiya!
I decided to put together a card to go along with the Nauvoo Temple ornament I made for my friends that are getting married. As you can see, I have already signed the inside of the card. In fact, I was in the process of putting it in the envelope when I realized I hadn't taken any pictures of it. {gasp!} 


I decided to use a picture of the entrance of the temple. The perspective was also looking from the ground up so the base is a bit wider than the top even though the building itself is complete right-angles.


You can see how it has a lot of dimension once all the pieces are stacked up and glued together.


And then the added shimmer from a Stardust pen is so perfect.
That's all for now.  Have a wonderful afternoon! Thanks for stopping by.
Toodles.........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!