I may not be on my blog, but I'm on Instagram!

Monday, December 19, 2011

Mesh Wreath

Hiya!
How's your day going? I've been out of town so now I'm playing catch-up. All the last minute things to do before the BIG visit from Santa. We finally got our Christmas tree put up and decorated and my small collection of Santas are on display. My latest addition to the festive decor is a new wreath for the front door.
I picked up the red, glittery mesh at Hobby Lobby as well as the citrus green, polka dotted ribbon and gold chenille stems.
The pictures really don't do it justice. I think it's much prettier in person. And if you think it looks like a 1st grader made it, well.... you'd be half-right!  My son and I made it together. He's quite proud of his creation. And so am I.

Hope you have a fantastic day! Thanks for your visit.
Toodles........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!