I may not be on my blog, but I'm on Instagram!

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Great giftwrapping idea!

Hiya!
I am so excited to share something with you today! Seriously! Love, LOVE, LOVE this idea! And I'm so happy that SweetFloweret posted it on her blog, and someone else posted it to Pinterest.

See that picture up there???  That is a standard lunch bag that I've turned into a gift bag by printing on it. Isn't that grand? Many of us make treats or give small gifts that would easily fit in a small gift bag, right? Lunch bags come in basic Kraft brown or white and can be found at the grocery store or Walmart for pennies a piece. For a bit more money,  paper bag-style bags can be found at the craft store in a range of other colors. Many of the craft store bags have a shiny finish on them so I'm not sure how they would work with this project. If you try it, let me know!


Every year my sister and I get together to make our annual Christmas ornaments which we give or send to family and friends far and near. We make approximately 100 of the little beauties each year. And every year we are faced with how we are going to present them to the recipients.
I used my laserjet printer, but I'm sure it would work with an inkjet too.  Then I cut a slit in the bag just above the quote, inserted a length of ribbon, folded over the top of the bag to where the ribbon was, and tied the ribbon into a bow. 

And since I printed my name on the bag, there is no tag or card to worry about  getting lost.
Hopefully this is something you can use for your gift wrapping needs also.

Thanks so much for visiting me today. Hope you have a delightful day!
Toodles........

2 comments:

  1. Great idea! I am going to use it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome! I am going to use this idea at some point in the future.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!