I may not be on my blog, but I'm on Instagram!

Friday, December 23, 2011

Beautiful B

Hiya!
Happy Friday before Christmas! Today I'm showing you #4 on my count-down of journals left until the end of the year. 

Aren't these My Mind's Eye paper cute?  So much fun but not too crazy. The young lady that will receive this journal likes purple and "random stuff". (yes... her words exactly.)
Thank goodness this collection has a wonderfully coordinated mix-and-match of patterns and colors. It was exactly what I needed.
Hope you have a terrific day! Thanks for stopping by for a visit.
Toodles.........

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Jen! I've been mia for quite a bit -- been having a crazy time of things! I've missed visiting and I'll have to get back to catch up on all the wonderful work you've done but in the meantime, I did want to get here to wish you and your family a very merry, bright and warm Christmas holiday!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!